Tuesday 31 May 2011

Kings of Leon

I'm Back!
I bet you're relieved. Thought you'd lost me?
Well, no, you wouldn't, becuase I told you where I was going in my last post.
Anyway, I've been to see the Kings of Leon!
But brrrrrrrr, was it cold. I was freezing my antennae off! Well, I don't really have antennae. (they froze off at the gig.)
They were awesome though! They sound the same live as they do recorded! Such quality. It was funny, we were so far back, the people clapping at the front looked like they were clapping out of time, because there was a delay from the music being played and us hearing it at the back. Wierd. Cool though.
So, now I have a week of revision, but the day after my last exam (next tuesday) I am going to see Take That! I know what you're thinking- "golly gosh, she sure goes to see a lot of shows/gigs/concerts!" but it's just a coincidence that the two gigs are a week apart. However, I've seen/ will see a lot more shows/gigs/concerts this year than I usually do. It's an awesome year to be honest!
This is my list of shows/gigs/concerts this year (they're not in order, because I can't remember them all in what order I saw/will see them)-
  • Wicked
  • Blood Brothers
  • Kings of Leon
  • Take That
  • Blue Man Group
  • Peter Kay
  • Les Miserables (possibly)
  • Flawless
  • Romeo & Juliet (by the RSC at Stratford)
I'm sure I've missed a couple off, but I can't think of them at the moment. If I remember them, I'll edit this post and add them on.
You see, I missed Romeo and Juliet off when I posted this, silly girl. Well, I've added it now.
As you can see, I have a wierd range of tastes. Haha, my music tastes are even weirder.
Anyway guys, I'm going to have to stop writing now, because I need to start revising. FUN TIME!
I'm kidding, I hate revision.
Love you guys,
Keep Smiling!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment