Sunday 29 May 2011

Going Away

So, in a minute, I'll be heading off to coventry. You know why? Becuase tomorrow, I'M GOING TO SEE THE KINGS OF LEON! I'm sooooo exctied, it's unbelievable!
So, in my life this week, I've had four exams, spanish listening, english lit, spanish reading and law. On Friday, (the same day as my law exam), I left school officially! It was an awesome day (apart from the exam, obviously) and I only cried twice. :P
I've only got one exam left now, but that's science, so it's a week of revision for me! Woop! :/
Aww, on Friday, (cue annoying song), my friends got me a huge birthday card signed by everybody. It was so sweet! That was one of the two instances that I cried. :P It wasnt just me with a big card, everyone whose birthday is after we left (i.e- after last Friday) got a card. I forgot to mention, its not my birthday for a few weeks yet. :P I'm really looking forward to my birthday, I'm going out for a meal  with my friends. To be honest though, I'm mostly excited about wearing the dress I plan to wear. xD It's lovely, all red and drapey. Once again, I'm using words that are not words. Oh well, I like making up words. And phrases. Once, I came up with the phrase "stripey rainbox in the mirror." Now, I have absolutely no idea what that means, but thats just the kind of randomness that I am. It's worrying, becuase I'm not the weirdest person in my group of friends! We're very disfuncional, but that's why we work.
Anyway, I'm off now, I'll tell you about the gig when I get back. So Tuesday, probably. :)
Love you guys, and remember,
Keep Smiling!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment