Monday 21 November 2011

Wow. I should really post...

I'M SO SORRY FOR NEGLECTING YOU!
I forgot blogger existed, I'm ashamed. D'x
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnyway....
I'm back now :D
The last time I blogged was when I was in America, so that will have been... 3 months ago? Oh deary me. What a lot to catch up on.
I just read through my last post, gosh, can I bore people. It should be a sport, because then I'd finally be able to win a sport hands down. I just rambled about my holiday! Sure, it was interesting for me, but why the hell would anyone else care that I went to Sea World? Though I must say, it was pretty awesome...
Stop it brain! Stop habitually boring people to death with mundane chatter!
So... if I'm right, which I am, I hadn't started college when I last posted. Hahahahahaha. It's so weird, it feels like I've been there forever. Literally, when I'm in there, it's like time itself stops.
I'm being dramatic. It's good! I like college. Well. I say like. It's not like Disney Land. It would be good if it was though! Imagine, you're on the top floor, and instead of taking the stairs, a roller-coaster whooshes you around college between classes. Awesome idea, no? I think that'll be my mission in life: to start up the world's first Disney- themed college. Though, there's probably one somewhere in America. There's everything you could ever think of that probably shouldn't exist over there.
This was a really pointless post. But oh well, sheep's socks.
Keep Smiling! :)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment